Saturday 12 August 2017

VIDEO=> President Trump Calls Governor of Guam: “We Are With You 1,000%, You Are Safe!”

eddie calvo call - VIDEO=> President Trump Calls Governor of Guam: “We Are With You 1,000%, You Are Safe!”

President Trump called Governor Eddie Calvo on Saturday morning to reassure the people of Guam that he is with them 1,000%.

eddie calvo call - VIDEO=> President Trump Calls Governor of Guam: “We Are With You 1,000%, You Are Safe!”

Governor Calvo told the president: “Mr. President as the Governor of Guam, representing the people of Guam and as an American citizen I have never felt so safe or more confident with you at the helm so with all the criticism going on over there, from a guy that’s been targeted I’m thankful and I’m glad you’re holding the helm sir.

President Trump told Governor Calvo, “You should have had me eight years ago.”

Via Facebook:

I just got off the phone with Chief of Staff General John Kelly and with the President of the United States of America.

They called me from the White House this morning and both assured me that the people of Guam are safe.

In the President’s words they are behind us “1000 percent.”

As the head of the Government of Guam, I appreciate their reassurances that my family, my friends, everyone on this island, are all safe.

This was a wonderful conversation.

Original Article Source Link



source https://capitalisthq.com/video-president-trump-calls-governor-of-guam-we-are-with-you-1000-you-are-safe/

No comments:

Post a Comment